Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Productivity: Bring people to you

Last night I hosted another highly successful Shoes and Champagne at my local shoe boutique - If the Shoe Fits. With 20+ women gathered for this private sale all drinking champagne, eating sushi and trying on stylish shoes I was reminded about one of the reasons I host these events.

Having productive relationships sometimes means bringing people to you. One contact, one event, one group of fabulous women. I invite a combination of women friends, colleagues, neighbors and it becomes a party. Everyone meets someone new, buys the latest season shoes and has a night out.

If you want to be more productive, organize a group event, have fun and make the most of your time, focus your attention and watch your energy soar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home