Friday, June 06, 2008

Productivity: Increase your energy

G'Day Ladies

Having spent the last week in San Diego (gorgeous city) I was reminded about how important it is to manage your energy if you really want to accelerate your productivity.

I was away with a client as part of the ASTD International Conference and Exposition and I made a personal commitment that I would exercise every single morning while I was away. I am pleased to say I exercised 4 days out of 5 (but the last day I was wiped and had to pack etc). Being on the West Coast but trying to keep East Coast time was a great strategy for me. I got up early, went walking, running, checked out the local area, did Yoga and stretching and felt so much better for it.

If you find yourself traveling for work make a personal commitment that you will exercise while you are away. This simple promise helped me to stay on task, keep my healthier focus and I am sure allowed me to support my client in a much more productive way because I had energy through the whole day.

What do you do that helps increase your energy? I would love to hear from you,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home