Thursday, September 18, 2008

Productivity: Create a packing list

G'Day ladies

I was speaking to one of my clients who is an executive at QVC and she was telling me about the enormous amount of travel she does (and often without alot of warning). It was taking her quite some time to get organized and she didn't want to forget anything important. I shared with her my productivity tips for traveling executives but we also decided she should make a checklist so that each time she travels she knows exactly what to take - it worked! She now knows exactly how much time it will take to pack, great ready and out the door.

You could do this too. If you travel regularly, create a checklist of all the things you want to take and make sure you have them in your bag and ready to go. At the end of each trip check if you missed anything and need to add it to your trip and voila - you are now more productive!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home